Department of General and Structural Geology
The department provides active cooperation with universities of different countries. Scientists of the department participate in international coferences abroad, publish results of their researches in foreign periodicals and work on probation. A number of foreign post-graduates of the department defended their doctorate thesises.
Almost since its founding, the Department conducts educational geological practices. From 1955 the first general geological practice was held in the Crimea, the second practice for geological mapping – in the North Caucasus. Currently, the practice takes place on two training grounds – Transazovia and in the Middle Dnieper Area. .